Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Summer AP Bio


Hey Everyone,


My name is Anna Birkeland. I am a senior this year and I not only attend Sparta, obviously, but KCTC's Criminal Justice Program as well. I am excited to be starting my second year at KCTC in the fall. I enjoy everything Law Enforcement. I hope to, one day, make it through either Quantico or FLETC. It would be a dream come true to work as a Special Agent for Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS and yes they are real), Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (ATF), Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), United States Secret Service (USSS), Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI)! I love hearing Law Enforcement stories as well, so if you know any cool stories, please pass them on. 



Other than Law Enforcement, I also enjoy coaching volleyball. This upcoming fall, I will start my third season of coaching an awesome group of young ladies. They will be in 8th grade this year, which means more strategy will be involved while playing! Don't let anyone tell you any differently, volleyball is a mind game. 



I am also looking forward to being a Peer Minister at my parish this year. This will be my fourth and final year, which is sad, yet exciting that I get to hang out with Middle Schoolers and help them on their journey of faith.


I don't know about everyone else, but I loved my Biology class. I am so excited to learn a whole lot more about Biology and hopefully start me in a good direction to possibly major or minor in Biology!







No comments:

Post a Comment